Fire break out destroyed Rs 1 lakh worth goods in a shoe shop

0
473

Cuttack, Dec 29: In a major fire break out at a shoe shop in Buxi Bazaar in the city, around rupees one lakh worth goods were gutted to fire. The incident happened inside a shoe shop located at Buxi Bazar, yesterday.

On being informed two fire brigade teams reached the spot and took the fire under control after four hour.

As of reports, it is suspected that, it may happen due to short circuit. Fire official will investigate about the fire safety measures were properly ensured or not in the shop.

Also Read  Woman's dead body found in Cuttack, Odisha

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here