BMC(Bhubaneswar Municipal Commissioner) has sealed offices of the Sub-collector and Tehsildar of Bhubaneswar for two days after several employees tested positive for COVID-19.
Office order said, ‘In view of detection of a series of Covid-19 Positive cases in the office of Sub Collector, Bhubaneswar & Office of the Tahasildar Bhubaneswar as communicated in the letter no.7849, dated 16th September of the Sub Collector Bhubaneswar, in larger public interest and to contain further spread of the virus, both the Government offices have been sealed for two days i.e. September 17 and 18.’
The BMC issued the order with the following condition:
- Premises of Office of the Sub Collector Bhubaneswar & office of the Tahasildar Bhubaneswar shall be sanitised with immediately by the head(s)of the offices in strict adherence to the guidelines issued by Govt of Odisha and Govt of India.
- No one shall be allowed to move into or from outside the premises of Office of the Sub Collector Bhubaneswar & Office of the Tehsildar Bhubaneswar during the period of sealing, except the authorised personnel of BMC.
- The detected positive cases are directed to remain in isolation at their respective residences. Further if any positive case needs medical attention, the head(s) of the offices are to intimate the same to BMC.
- The head(s) of offices are to intimate BMC in case of symptoms observed in staff, other than those already detected positive for their immediate testing and isolation, if found positive.
- In case of emergency the heads of offices are to contact BMC control room (mob no.7847873040) or 1929 for immediate assistance.
- An RT-PCR test camp shall be conducted for all staff of the two offices on September 20, where all officers, staff, housekeeping and security personnel shall be tested invariably