CBSE Class 12 Result: 87.33% of students have passed

0
375
CBSE Class 12 Result: 87.33% of students have passed
CBSE Class 12 Result: 87.33% of students have passed

Bhubaneswar: May 12:Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Friday declared the Class 12 exam results. More than 16 lakh students from across the country had registered themselves for the CBSE Class 12 board examinations, out of which 7,45,433 were boys and 9,51,332 girls.

87.33 percent of students have passed the CBSE Class 12 Exam. There has been sharp drop of 5.38 per cent in the overall pass percentage of students this year. The overall pass percentage in 2022 was 92.71 per cent.

This year, girls outshined boys by 6.01 per cent with 90.68 per cent. Thiruvananthapuram region stood first across the country with 99.91 per cent. Meanwhile, CBSE will not award first, second and third divisions to its students to avoid unhealthy competition.

CBSE had already released the six-digit DigiLocker security pin for Class 12 results. Through this, students can download their marksheet and migration certificate online from DigiLocker. The University Grants Commission (UGC) said the new session of undergraduate courses will start from August 1.

Also Read  Odia not among 8 languages called by Union Health Min for NEET-UG 2017 onwards

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here