Fire break at Jagatsinghpur, Odisha; woman burnt alive

0
454

Jagatsinghpur, Dec 15: On Wednesday evening a major fire broke out at Samantarapur under Tirtol police limits here in which a woman was burnt alive and two other were injured. The name of the woman is Chinmayee Sahu.

It’s stated that she was lighting a deep at the time of the evening prayer when the fire accidentally caught the thatched roof of her house. Thus in a very short span of time, the flames spread into the entire house and Sahu got trapped in the fire and was burnt alive. The two who got injured were Sahu’s husband Umakant and their neighbor Annapurna Sahoo. The two were immediately rushed to the Patakura Community Health Centre and later shifted to the SCB hospital in Cuttack.

It’s also stated that the major fore engulfed eight more house and two other families have also been affected of this fire. After getting information the local Tehsildar reached the spot and started an investigation.

Also Read  Suicide: Woman found hanging near Hospital Premises

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here