Bhubaneswar: May 01: More than 100 people fell ill after consuming Lassi from a Lassi Shop. The incident happened in Malkangiri District of Odisha. A weekly market was held in Kurti Village under Kaldapali village panchayat under Padia block yesterday. The villagers from the nearby villages who drank lassi from a shop, fell ill with diarrhea and vomiting like symptoms.
A fire service team has also been pressed into service to shift the critical patients to the hospital.
As informed, the critical patients are stable now and responding to the treatment well.