Bhubaneswar: August 12: Admission process to Plus II streams has started today. To take admission in Class XI at Higher Secondary Schools under the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), students can go through the e-admission process and apply online through Students Academic Management System (SAMS) portal.
Students can apply online for admission from 12th August to 5th September. Online Common Application Form (CAF) is now available at www.samsodisha.gov.in.
Details & Dates regarding admission to Plus II streams are as follows:
- 12th August’2021: Availability of Online Common Application Form (CAF) in the website www.samsodisha.gov.in
- 5th September’2021: Last date of applying online CAF through www.samsodisha.gov.in
- 13th September’2021: Publication of merit list of First Selection
- 14th to 21st September’2021 (Upto 6pm): Admission of the Students selected in First Selection
- 14th to 22nd September’2021(Upto 5pm): Admission data updation and error reporting by Higher Secondary Schools in the e-Space
- 14-Sep-2021 to 23-Sep-2021 (05:00 PM): Updation of Slide-up Request form online by students taken admission in First Selection
- 27-Sep-2021 (04:00 PM): Publication of merit list of the Second Selection
- 29-Sep-2021 to 01-Oct-2021 (05:00 PM):Admission of the Students selected in Second Selection
- 01-Oct-2021 (09:00 PM): Last date for admission data updation of students who took admission in the Second Selection by Higher Secondary Schools in the e-Space
- 04-Oct-2021 (02:00 PM): Publication of the Spot Selection merit list three time to the balance sheet after second merit list admission
The merit list of the students for spot admission will be announced on October 5 and selected students will take admission on October 7. The admission process will end by October 8.